So, without further delay, this is what WE love about Story Builder
- Students can generate their own stories and are not bound to a set of predetermined answers
- Therapists/parents can choose to skip pictures that may be too abstract for the student/child
- Student record their own voice and can replay the entire story to hear for themselves; which means you can work on things like intonation, voice and fluency while hitting those CCSS!
- Stories can be saved!!
- 3 Levels of play allow you, the therapist/parent, to determine how easy/hard you want the task to be
- Level 1: questions will be asked regarding each picture
- Level 2: questions are asked and the student will need to make inferences about the events in each picture
- Level 3: the student can make up any story he/she wishes
- This app can be used to address articulation, vocabulary, increasing mean length of utterance, syntax, morphology, voice and fluency!
Check out Kyle's site at Mobile Education Store today!
a Rafflecopter giveaway