I want to tell you about an app that I have had for quite some time now, Rainbow Sentences. I absolutely love this app. I am a visual learner and so that's what drew me to purchasing this app months ago. Now I use it with my elementary and middle school kids.
Yes, this is another app by Mobile Education Store! Don't you just love what they do there?? I do! And Kyle has been so generous...he has donated 3 FREE app codes for this great therapy tool!!
According to the developer, "Rainbow Sentences is designed to help students improve their ability to construct grammatically correct sentences by using color coded visual cues. Students will learn how to recognize the parts of sentences such as nouns, verbs, and prepositions and improve their understanding of how combinations of these parts create basic sentence structure."
So lets get right to it...here's what's cool about the app:
- It's totally VISUAL!!
- Teaches the grammar you hate teaching! (Oh go ahead and admit it...you know you hate it!)
- Color coding can be turned off
- Word grouping can also be turned off
- Can be used with any age group thanks to the control you have over the stimuli, cues and reinforcement.
- You can add as many students as you need to
- Keep track of those students' data easily with the Stat tracker - you can also email your data/results
This is a great app from Mobile Education Store. You won't be disappointed!! So sign up today for a chance to win 1 of 3 FREE app codes!
a Rafflecopter giveaway