Happy Holidays everyone! So sorry it’s been so long since our last post. We have been busy here in the public schools and with the holidays it just gets crazier!
Thanks to Kyle over at Mobile Education Store, we are able to giveaway a FREE code for his app Tense Builder!! Thanks so much Kyle for your generosity! Sign up at the end of this post!! Good Luck!
Tense Builder is yet another great app from Mobile Education Store. I really enjoy using this app with my RTI students because it is quick, easy and efficient. I am able to focus on those specific skills and know quickly whether or not the child is grasping the concept or not.
According to the developer, “TenseBuilder is designed to help students learn how to identify and use correct tense forms by playing movie quality animated videos to demonstrate past, present and future tenses.”
· Input students to collect and store data
· Can be individualized for each student
· Animated stimuli
· Choice of Tense: Future, Present, Past, or All
· Choice of Verbs: Regular, Irregular, or All
· Can also choose specific Verbs for individual student needs
· 2 Lesson Styles: Short and Long (video introduction to each verb and tense/s
· 2 Levels to differentiate instruction
· 48 target verbs with matching animated movies (developer says will expand to 58 by Dec 2012)
· Easy to navigate and visually appealing to the students
· Can work on Receptive and Expressive language skills